Centauri Sector is an upcoming top down space combat game developed for PC, powered by a dynamic campaign, RPG elements, fleet management and detailed ship control. As newly promoted Lieutenant the player is thrown in war between two factions, where he can prove his worth by advancing in ranks and gain command to his own fleet.
- Pilot your flag ship in a top down 2d combat.
- While in combat manage your shields, power, weapons capacitor and more.
- Engage in advanced tactical combat by forming your own fleet and issuing commands to destroy your enemies.
- Gain new active and passive skills and bonuses by climbing through the ranks.
- Equip your ships with a wide variety of modules and guns.
- Engage in a dynamic war powered by a turn based dynamic campaign that doesn't always plays the same.
Centauri Sector is currently in Alpha and at the end October, beginning of November, a stable playable build will be available for press and those that pre-order the game. The game will be available on PC, Mac, Linux and it will be released in 2015/Q1.
Alpha 1 incoming - Thursday, 9 October, 2014
After almost 2 months since the announcement of Centauri Sector, i’ve been very busy working full time towards Alpha 1 stage and soon, a stable build will be available as early access and for press/youtubers. read more...
The Mobile Trap - Monday, 25 August, 2014
The pros and cons of mobile game development and why you should avoid it, if you can. read more...
And So it Begins... - Monday, 25 August, 2014
Now that i managed to develop a playable prototype for which i received positive feedback from developers and gamers, Centauri Sector is officially announced. read more...