Centauri Sector – Update 1.00.30 – Bug Fixes, New Features & Tweaks
Here is the first update after ten days since release. This update brings major bug fixes, new features like zoom in/out in tactical combat, rebindable keys, improved engagement on campaign map, tool tips and more.
Lots of the things i introduced in this update, were requested by the community, so ask and you shall receive, that if is possible and makes sense to me.
Update 1.00.30 Notes:
This update is not save compatible with the previous version, but you can continue to play the previous version by reading the instructions at the bottom of this page.
- Rebindable keys are now possible by accessing the Control option, in the Options menu. At moment almost any key can be rebind, beside the firing controls and zoom, which are fixed at the moment. Also i added another key for firing fixed cannons, so now you can use Space or Right Mouse Button.
- Added the ability to engage only specific events, targets, so now you can pass over them, and engage only when your fleet stops at the location you told it to go.
- You can now Zoom IN or OUT while in space combat with the Mouse Scroll.
- When a friendly fleet enters a combat event, near that event a small icon blue icon will be displayed to let the player know that there will be friendly reinforcements in that mission.
- Fixed a rare game breaking bug, where player ship became invisible in tactical combat, and the camera moved in corners on campaign map.
- Fixed a bug which activated the options/help menu while in tactical combat or ground missions(speed buttons)
- Added a safe check to prevent scout units or waves of units to not move in ground combat.
- camera on ground mission can now also be moved by using W,A,S,D or Arrow keys.
- player’s corvette escorts have now more hull hit points (around 30% more)
- tool tips have introduced for every skill/action displayed on ground combat and tactical space combat.
- in inventory, the cannons weapons have now a special tag [Cannon] which will tell you that this type of weapon can be equipped only on cannon slots on frigates and destroyers.
- hud scheme displayed during the space combat tutorial
- intro story doesn’t finish until you press the escape key
- sound/music settings are saved locally so you don’t have to change them every time you play
- skip tutorial works anytime during the tutorial on the campaign map (S Key)
- fixed several text issues from the tutorial and from other parts of the game.
- various minor fixes and tweaks.
In the next update which will come in a few weeks, beside the usual bug fixing, gameplay tweaking, i am planning to add new content and improve the current graphics and effects. Content like, new types of missions, new ships and weapons and new features.